|Full name||Mansueto Velasco Jr.|
|Born||January 10, 1974|
Bago, Negros Occidental, Philippines
|Height||1.57 m (5 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||48 kg (106 lb)|
|Weight class||Light flyweight|
Mansueto "Onyok" Velasco Jr. (born January 10, 1974) is a Filipino retired boxer, comedian and actor from Bago, Negros Occidental, Philippines. Competing in the 48 kg category he won a gold medal at the 1994 Asian Games and a silver at the 1996 Summer Olympics, the Philippines' only medal at those Games. He is the younger brother of Roel Velasco, a light-flyweight boxer who won a bronze medal at the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona.
- Defeated Chih-Hsiu Tsai (Taiwan) RSC 1 (2:27)
- Defeated Yosvani Aguilera (Cuba) 14–5
- Defeated Hamid Berhili (Morocco) 20–10
- Defeated Rafael Lozano (Spain) 22–10
- Lost to Daniel Petrov (Bulgaria) 6–19
Velasco retired from boxing due to lack of government support and pursued an acting career, stating that he found it more financially sustainable. His life and boxing career was featured in the 1997 film The Onyok Velasco Story, where he played himself. This marked his first venture into acting.
Velasco later had a successful career as a comedian, appearing in several sitcoms and comedy films, including Show Me Da Manny on GMA 7. He also played the role of a boxing trainer on the TV5 comedy-drama Beki Boxer.
For his feat in the 1996 Summer Olympics, he received pledges of monetary and non-monetary incentives. He was able to receive ₱1 million from then-Manila Mayor Mel Lopez and ₱500,000 from the Philippine Sports Commission. However, not all of these pledges materialized as of 2021 including a ₱2.5 million pledge by the House of Representatives in 1996 and the title for the house and lot he received.
- Tarajing Pot Pot (ABS-CBN 2)
- GMA Supershow (GMA 7) - guest
- ASAP Natin 'To (ABS-CBN 2)
- Magandang Tanghali Bayan (ABS-CBN 2)
- Tropang Trumpo (TV5) – guest
- Maalaala Mo Kaya (ABS-CBN 2)
- Richard Loves Lucy (ABS-CBN 2)
- Ispup (TV5)
- Da Body En Da Guard (ABS-CBN 2)
- Da Pilya En Da Pilot (ABS-CBN 2)
- Idol Ko si Kap (GMA 7)
- OK Fine, Whatever (ABS-CBN 2)
- OK Fine, Oh Yes! (ABS-CBN 2)
- OK Fine, 'To Ang Gusto Nyo! (ABS-CBN 2)
- Kool Ka Lang (GMA 7)
- Magpakailanman (GMA 7)
- Kamao: Matira't Matibay (ABS-CBN 2) – co-host
- Extra Challenge (GMA 7)
- Sabi Ni Nanay (SOLAR TV)
- Kemis: Kay Misis Umasa (SOLAR TV)
- Maynila (GMA 7)
- Baywalk (QTV 11)
- Talentadong Pinoy (TV5) – judge
- It's Showtime (ABS-CBN 2) – celebrity judge
- Everybody Hapi (TV5)
- Pinoy Records Presents: Pinoy Extreme Talent (GMA 7) – judge
- Show Me Da Manny (GMA 7)
- Ang Pinaka (GMA News TV 11)
- Totoo TV (TV5) – guest
- Magic Palayok (GMA 7)
- Manny Many Prizes (GMA 7)
- Toda Max (ABS-CBN 2)
- Pepito Manaloto (GMA 7) – guest
- Beki Boxer (TV5) – Ninong Onyok
- Celebrity Bluff (GMA 7)
- Wasak (Aksyon TV 41)
- Tunay na Buhay (GMA 7)
- Matanglawin (ABS-CBN 2) – guest
- Aha! (GMA 7) – guest
- Demolition Job (TV5)
- Don't Lose the Money (GMA 7) – guest
- Basta Every Day Happy (GMA 7) – guest
- Astig (TV5)
- Ismol Family (GMA 7) – guest
- Sabado Badoo (GMA 7)
- Mac and Chiz (TV5)
- Sunday PinaSaya (GMA 7)
- Till I Met You (ABS-CBN 2) - guest
- My Super D (ABS-CBN 2) - guest
- Langit Lupa (ABS-CBN 2) - guest
- Dear Uge (GMA 7)
- FPJ's Ang Probinsyano (ABS-CBN 2) - guest
- Home Sweetie Home (ABS-CBN 2) - guest
- La Luna Sangre (ABS-CBN 2) - guest
- Alyas Robin Hood (GMA 7) - guest
- Wansapanataym Presents: Amazing Ving (ABS-CBN 2) - guest
- Cain at Abel (GMA 7) - guest
- Victor Magtanggol (GMA 7)
- Precious Hearts Presents: Los Bastardos (ABS-CBN 2)
- The General's Daughter (ABS-CBN 2) - guest
- Magandang Buhay (A2Z 11) - guest
- Mars Pa More (GMA 7) - guest
- First Yaya (GMA 7) - guest
- John en Ellen (TV5) - guest
- Huwag Kang Mangamba (A2Z 11) - guest
- Niña Niño (TV5) - guest
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Mansueto Velasco". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 2020-04-18.
- Gasgonia, Dennis (July 20, 2021). "Why silver winner Onyok turning to comedy breaks fellow Olympian Monsour's heart". ABS-CBN News.
- Japitana, Norma (August 9, 1996). "A New Wave of Film Bios". Manila Standard. Philippine Manila Standard Publishing. p. 30. Retrieved March 14, 2023 – via Google News.
- "Onyok as Onyok in "Velasco Story"". Manila Standard. Philippine Manila Standard Publishing. December 2, 1997. p. 19. Retrieved February 5, 2023 – via Google News.
- Cu-Unjieng, Philip. "'Show Me the Manny'". Philippine Star. Retrieved 2021-07-27.
- "Pacman serves as inspiration for Alwyn". 17 April 2014. Retrieved 2021-07-27.
- "Alwyn Uytingco downplays comparisons of Beki Boxer with My Husband's Lover". 13 February 2014. Retrieved 2021-07-27.
- Nasiad, Frederick (5 August 2021). "Onyok did not get all promised reward". The Manila Times. Retrieved 7 August 2021.
- "Palace to look into Onyok Velasco's possible incentive". Philippine News Agency. 5 August 2021. Retrieved 7 August 2021.