Jump to navigation Jump to search
Oolong is a kind of Chinese tea. This may also mean:
- Udon, a Japanese noodle called oolong in Chinese
- Oolong (Dragon Ball), a character in the Dragon Ball series
- Oolong (rabbit), the name of a popular Japanese rabbit
- Oolong, New South Wales, a crossing loop on the Sydney to Albury Railway.
- Oolong, a main character from Yie-Ar Kung Fu.
- Oolong (programming language), an assembler for the Java Virtual Machine
- Oolong Island, a fictional location from the DC Comics series 52.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oolong.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.