From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oolong is a kind of Chinese tea. This may also mean:
- Udon, a Japanese noodle called oolong in Chinese
- Oolong (Dragon Ball), a character in the Dragon Ball series
- Oolong (rabbit), the name of a popular Japanese rabbit
- Oolong, New South Wales, a crossing loop on the Sydney to Albury Railway.
- Oolong, a main character from Yie-Ar Kung Fu.
- Oolong (programming language), an assembler for the Java Virtual Machine
- Oolong Island, a fictional location from the DC Comics series 52.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oolong.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.