Type of site
|Proprietary Limited Company|
|Users||931,194 (August 2017)|
|Launched||12 March 2013|
In December 2013, OpenLearning launched a cloud based software product for companies to create private educational portals on its platform.
In February 2015, OpenLearning raised $1.7 million in funding led by angel investor Clive Mayhew. ASX-listed ICS Global, Robin and Susan Yandle, and Hideaki Fukutake, the director of Japanese education company Benesse Holdings.
In June 2015, the Australian Federal Government announced it would be getting its first MOOC delivered by Open Learning.
- "OpenLearning". OpenLearning. 13 August 2017. Retrieved 13 August 2017.
- Al-Atabi, Mushtak. "Entrepreneurship: The First MOOC in Malaysia" (PDF). MIT.edu. Retrieved 2 December 2013.
- Dodd, Tim. "OpenLearning eyes corporate training". Australian Financial Review. Retrieved 22 February 2014.
- Fitzsimmons, Caitlin (5 February 2015). "Angel investor Clive Mayhew leads $1.7m round in OpenLearning". BRW. Fairfax Media Publications. Retrieved 16 May 2015.
- "Herald Sun". Retrieved 1 December 2015.
|This article about an Australian corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|