This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Online food ordering|
|Headquarters||United States, Delaware|
OpenRest (founded 2011) is a software company based in Delaware, with research and development offices in Tel Aviv. OpenRest provides restaurant owners with online ordering websites, mobile websites and native mobile apps branded on the restaurant. In total, as of July 2014, more than 1,000 restaurants power their online ordering systems with OpenRest worldwide.
OpenRest offers a complete online ordering, web and mobile presence solution for restaurants, which includes a website, a mobile website, native mobile applications and Facebook ordering widgets. OpenRest technology has increased some restaurants revenues by 250%.
OpenRest online ordering solution is the only multi-lingual solution, giving restaurant owners the option of showing their menu in multiple languages.
OpenRest also partners with local market owners to provide the market with a leading portal solution (website and mobile application). The OpenRest Portal Solution enables consumers to search for a restaurant or a group of restaurants based on various search criteria and place a delivery or takeout order to the selected restaurants.
- In June 2013 - OpenRest and RestCloud have announced a collaboration making OpenRest the first to integrate with the cloud based POS messaging solution for restaurants.
- In late 2013 - OpenRest partnered with "Bits of Gold"  to be the first restaurant online ordering system to provide bitcoin payments to all its clients.
- In July 2014 - OpenRest integrated with BitPay to expand its bitcoin payment offering to restaurants worldwide.
- Point of Sales - OpenRest is integrated with numerous point of sales worldwide.
- Appcelerator Titanium - OpenRest's mobile solutions are written on top of Appcelerator Titanium 
- "The OpenRest Blog: How OpenRest increased orders by 2.8x and average order value by 20%". Blog.openrest.com. 2014-04-03. Retrieved 2017-03-09.
- "OpenRest first to integrate with RestCloud Restaurant-Specific Messaging Terminal". RestCloud.net. Retrieved 2017-03-09.
- "Buy and Sell Bitcoins in Israel". Bits of Gold. Retrieved 2017-03-09.
- "חשיפת פעילי קהילת ביטקוין ישראל". Telecom News. Retrieved 2017-03-09.
- "Featured Developers – OpenRest". Appcelerator.com. 2013-04-22. Retrieved 2017-03-09.