OpenView Venture Partners
|Headquarters||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
OpenView is a venture capital firm that provides expansion stage funding to software companies. It was founded by Scott Maxwell in 2006.
OpenView provides capital to companies including Balihoo, Central Desktop (acquired), Cogito, Datadog, ExactTarget (acquired by (Salesforce.com), Exinda, Expensify, FieldAware, FieldLens, Instantly (acquired), Instructure (NYSE: INST), Intronis, Kareo, Lessonly, Logikcull, Logz.io, Mashery (acquired by Intel), Monetate, NextDocs (acquired), Open-E, Pantheon, Scalr, Signpost, Skytap, Socrata, Sonian, Spredfast, SwiftStack, UnboundID (acquired), UserTesting, VersionOne, VTS, Workfront, Xtium and Zmags.
- Mannes, John. "Cogito closes $15M Series B to improve customer support with science". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2017-01-11.
- "Datadog Raises $15M for Monitoring & Data Analytics Platform". Venture Fizz. Retrieved 20 March 2014.
- Chernova, Yuliya. "Expensify Launches Venture Arm With Part of $17M New Round". WSJ. Retrieved 2017-01-11.
- Roof, Katie. "Instructure Up 8% From IPO, CEO Sees "Huge Renaissance" In EdTech". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2017-01-11.
- "Intronis Receives $12 Million in Funding to Further Growth".
- "Kareo nabs $30M to bring cloud tools to medical practices — starting with a free EHR". VB News. Retrieved 20 March 2014.
- "OpenView Portfolio of Investments and Companies". OpenView Venture Partners. Retrieved 20 March 2014.
|This article about a financial services corporation of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|