Open Access Network
The Open Access Network (OAN) encourages partnerships between scholarly societies, research libraries, and other institutional partners in order to support the infrastructure of scholarly communication and support open access publishing in the humanities and social sciences. It was launched in 2015 by K|N Consultants, the not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization which authored the well-received white paper on which the OAN is based.
- "What is the Open Access Network?". Open Access Network. Retrieved 28 February 2015.
- Seeley, Alexis; Norberg, Lisa; Kennison, Rebecca (15 September 2014). "A Scalable and Sustainable Approach to Open Access". Educause Review.
- Anderson, Rick (5 May 2014). "the scholarly kitchen". A Modest Proposal for Scaled-up Open Access.
- Norberg, Lisa. "Digital Publishing - Open Access". Center for the History of Medicine and Public Health. New York Academic of Medicine. Retrieved 28 February 2015.
- Straumsheim, Carl (12 May 2014). "Sustaining Open Access". Inside Higher Ed.