Open Automotive Alliance
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Headquarters||Silicon Valley, California, U.S.|
|Software companies, automobile manufacturers|
The members of the Open Automotive Alliance are:
|Joining date||Car manufacturers||Software companies||Semiconductor companies||Electronics manufacturers|
- Android Auto
- CarPlay, formerly iOS in the Car
- Windows Embedded Automotive
- Open Handset Alliance
- "Google launches the Android-based Open Automotive Alliance with Audi, Honda, GM, and more". The Verge. January 6, 2014.
- "Open Automotive Alliance".
- "Harman Completes Acquisition of Symphony Teleca". Archived from the original on 2015-11-05.
|This Android-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|