Open Cyber University of Korea
Motto in English
Jungnang District, Seoul,|
Open Cyber University (OCU) is a consortium of Korean universities. It was founded in 1997 and is considered as the largest Korean academic exchange university as of 2012 with 35 member universities. The organization is authorized by South Korea's Ministry of Education to offer bachelor's degree in various fields of industry. It offers courses for subjects such as World English.
- Bonk, Curtis J.; Graham, Charles R. The Handbook of Blended Learning: Global Perspectives, Local Designs. John Wiley & Sons. p. 284. ISBN 9780787977580. Retrieved 1 August 2016.
- Selwyn, Neil. Education in a Digital World: Global Perspectives on Technology and Education. Routledge. ISBN 9780415808446. Retrieved 2 August 2016.
- Moore, Michael G.; Kearsley, Greg. Distance Education: A Systems View of Online Learning. Cengage Learning. p. 249. ISBN 1111520992. Retrieved 1 August 2016.
- Kim, Tai-hoon; Mohammed, Sabah; Ramos, Carlos; Abawajy, Jemal; Kang, Byeong-Ho; Slezak, Dominik. Computer Applications for Web, Human Computer Interaction, Signal and Image Processing, and Pattern Recognition: International Conferences, SIP, WSE, and ICHCI 2012, Held in Conjunction with GST 2012, Jeju Island, Korea, November 28-December 2, 2012. Proceedings. Springer. p. 331. ISBN 9783642352706. Retrieved 1 August 2016.
- Hanson-Smith, Elizabeth; Rilling, Sarah. Learning Languages Through Technology. Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages. ISBN 9781931185363. Retrieved 2 August 2016.
- Hinkel, Eli. Handbook of Research in Second Language Teaching and Learning. Routledge. ISBN 9781136863943. Retrieved 2 August 2016.
- Official website (in Korean)
|This article about a South Korean institution of tertiary education is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|