From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Open water may refer to:
- Waters beyond the coastlines and shorelines of an island or continent
- Open Water (film), a 2003 film about a couple that were accidentally left behind by their scuba diving group
- Open Water 2: Adrift, 2006 film
- Open Water (album), a 2006 album by the German singer Sascha Schmitz
- Open-water diving, a place without boundaries where you can dive (sea or lake)
- Open Water Diver, a scuba diving certification level provided by several training agencies
- Open water swimming, an activity in which people swim in large, outdoor bodies of water such as oceans, bays, lakes and rivers
- Water (obstacle), open water jump: an obstacle found in the equestrian sport of show jumping
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Open Water.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.