Open access (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Open access is unrestricted online access to peer-reviewed scholarly research.
Open access may also refer to:
Computing, Internet and communication
- Open access journal, a journal that gives open access to its articles
- OpenAccess, a common database initiative in electronic design automation
- Open-access network, a horizontally layered network architecture and business model
- Open Access Same-Time Information System, a policy for transmission service
- Open communication, open access to communications infrastructure and services
- Open Access (UK television), a set of commercial television channels on the Sky satellite platform operated from the United Kingdom
- Open access (infrastructure), access to infrastructure such as railways
- Open access, in the right of public access to the wilderness
- Open access mission, synonymous for open admissions policies in higher education
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Open access.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.