From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Open office)
OpenOffice or open office may refer to:
- OpenOffice.org (OOo), a former open-source office software suite, originally based on StarOffice
- Apache OpenOffice (AOO), a derivative of OOo by the Apache Software Foundation, with contribution from IBM Lotus Symphony
Other derivatives of OOo:
- OpenOffice Basic, (formerly known as StarOffice Basic or StarBasic or OOoBasic), a dialect of the programming language BASIC
- OpenDocument, also known as Open Document Format for Office Applications (ODF), a widely-supported standard XML-based file format originating from OOo
- OpenOffice.org XML, a file format used by earlier versions of OpenOffice.org
- Office Open XML, a competing file format from Microsoft
- Open plan office, a floor plan
- Open Document Architecture (ODA), document interchange format (CCITT T.411-T.424, equivalent to ISO 8613)
- OpenDoc, an abandoned multi-platform standard for compound documents, intended as an alternative to Microsoft's Object Linking and Embedding (OLE)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OpenOffice.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.