Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up opener in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Opener may refer to:
- Opener (album), an album by 8mm
- Opener (baseball), a baseball strategy to use a relief pitcher to start a game
- Open'er Festival, a contemporary music festival held in Gdynia, Poland
- Bottle opener
- Can opener
- Conversation opener
- Opener, cricket player at the start of the batting order
- Opening act, a performance by an introductory group prior to the main act
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Opener.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.