From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Openers)
|Look up opener in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Opener may refer to:
- Opening batsman in the game of cricket
- Conversation opener or pick-up line
- Opening act, a performance by an introductory group prior to the main act
- Opener (album), the debut album of 8mm
- Open'er Festival, a contemporary music festival held in Gdynia, Poland
- Can opener
- Bottle opener
Openers may refer to the plural of 'opener', or to:
- Two or more playing cards that form the minimum starting hand to start the betting in draw poker
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Opener.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.