Opera Hotel is the deluxe boutique hotel launched on 20 December 2006 in Kyiv, Ukraine.
The hotel is located in the center of Kyiv at the crossroads of the business, cultural and historical districts, not far from the Kyiv Opera and St. Vladimir's Cathedral. The hotel was built in 1906 and is an architectural monument.
In 2007, the Opera hotel was awarded “Europe’s Leading New Business Hotel 2007” at the XIV International Ceremony World Travel Awards in Newcastle, UK.
The Opera hotel has 137 rooms in various sizes and styles, equipped with designer furniture. There are seven themed suites decorated to reflect atmosphere of the world famous opera compositions and various cultures, such as Japanese, Italian, Russian, Egyptian, French, American and Moroccan.
Conference services provided are provided by the Symphony Grand Hall, which accommodates up to 200 people.
- ^ "Opera Hotel". Lhw.com. Retrieved 8 July 2022.
- ^ "Отель Опера Киев пятизвездочная гостиница Опера Киева". Kievapartments.in.ua.
- ^ "News & Events · Opera Hotel". Opera-hotel.com. Archived from the original on 2008-05-07.
- Official website Archived 2011-07-26 at the Wayback Machine
- 50°26′53″N 30°30′00″E / 50.448026596151976°N 30.499934484606364°E / 50.448026596151976; 30.499934484606364Coordinates: 50°26′53″N 30°30′00″E / 50.448026596151976°N 30.499934484606364°E / 50.448026596151976; 30.499934484606364