Operation Condor (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Operation Condor can have several meanings:
- Operation Condor (1954), a French intelligence service GCMA operation during the Battle of Dien Bien Phu on 30 April 1954
- The 1966 Aerolineas Argentinas DC-4 hijacking, also known as "Operativo Cóndor"
- Operation Condor, a campaign of assassination and intelligence-gathering conducted by several Latin American countries in the mid-1970s
- Operation Condor (Afghanistan), a 2002 British-led operation in southeastern Afghanistan
- Operation Condor, a never mounted World War II mission, proposed in conjunction with Operation Constellation, among others
- Armour of God (film), a 1986 film starring Jackie Chan
- Armour of God II: Operation Condor, a 1991 sequel, known as Operation Condor, also starring Jackie Chan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Operation Condor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.