Operation Tiger may refer to:
- Operation Tiger (1940), the successful German assault on the French Fortified Sector of the Sarre during the Battle of France
- Operation Tiger (1941), a Malta convoy during World War II
- Operation Tiger (1942), an operation carried out, in the south of London, in spring 1942
- Operation Tiger (1944), a practice exercise for Operation Overlord, the Allied invasion of Normandy in World War II
- Operation Tiger (1992), a Croatian Army offensive ending the Siege of Dubrovnik in the Croatian War of Independence
- Operation Tiger (1984), prosecution of London's Gay's the Word bookshop for obscene literature
- Operation Tiger (1994), an Army of the Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina operation against the Autonomous Province of Western Bosnia during the Bosnian War
- Operation Tiger (Java), a series of Australian reconnaissance missions during World War II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Operation Tiger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.