Operations and technology management
Operations and Technology Management (OTM) is a business management focus, traditionally in manufacturing industries, on operations research, total quality, facilities planning, and e-business strategies. Many strategies of OTM are similar to Industrial Engineering, an engineering degree with a more technical business background. Undergraduate and MBA programs are available from such schools as the UW-Madison School of Business, the University of Portland, London School of Business, the UCLA Anderson School of Management, and Cal Poly Pomona.
- http://www.bus.wisc.edu/erdman/ Erdman Center for Operations and Technology Management; UW-Madison School of Business; Retrieved May 20, 2008
- http://www.london.edu/otm.html London School of Business; London School of Business; Retrieved May 22, 2008
- http://www.anderson.ucla.edu/x124.xml UCLA Anderson School of Management; UCLA Anderson School of Management; Retrieved May 22, 2008
- http://www.bu.edu/om/ Boston University Operations and Technology Management Department; Boston University; Retrieved May 22, 2008
- book series: Operations and Technology Management, ed. by Prof. Dr. Thorsten Blecker; Prof. Dr. George Q. Huang; Prof. Dr. Fabrizio Salvador, Buchreihe Operations and Technology Management