She also appeared on Comedy Central’s Premium Blend and Fresh Faces of Comedy, as well as VH-1's Best Week Ever and All Access, the E! Channel, the Oxygen Network, the Discovery Channel, TV Guide Channel's Standup in Stilettos, and the AXS Network.
Stand-up comedy and storytelling
She was featured in the New York Times's "Telling Tales With a Tear and a Smile," New York magazine’s "Ten New Comedians That Funny People Find Funny", New York Post’s "The 50 Best Bits That Crack Up Pro Comics", selected by Backstage magazine as one of "10 Standout Stand Ups Worth Watching" in their Spotlight on Comedy Issue, and hailed as a "Highly Recommended Favorite" by Time Out New York magazine. She was a MAC Awards (Manhattan Association of Clubs and Cabarets) Finalist for Best Female Comic.
Her debut memoir, Screw Everyone: Sleeping My Way to Monogamy (Seal Press, ISBN 1580054390) was released 2 April 2013. She has also been featured in a number of anthologies including, I Killed: True Stories of the Road from America’s Top Comics (ISBN 030738229X) alongside that of Jerry Seinfeld, Chris Rock, Dennis Miller and Joan Rivers; in Rejected: Tales of the Failed, Dumped, and Canceled,; and the Heeb Magazine’s 2010 book Sex, Drugs and Gefilte Fish.
Her acting credits include The Overlookers (winner of Best Picture at the Canadian Film Festival and Best Feature Film at the New York International Independent Film & Video Festival), Showtime's Queer as Folk and CBS’s The Guardian. She was also in the original Toronto Fringe production of The Drowsy Chaperone in 1999, which went on to become a Tony Award winning Broadway show.
- Kane, Michael. "Talk of the Town: Raconteurs Take Stage In Story Series The Moth", New York Post, 24 March 2007.
- "Ophira Eisenberg: NPR". Retrieved 22 January 2013.
- "Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, February 8, 2013, ending".
- "Bio - Ophira Eisenberg". Retrieved 6 July 2012.
- Eisenberg, Ophira. Nice Jewish Girls Gone Bad, Chicago, Illinois, 5 September 2009.
- Zinoman, Jason. "Telling Tales With a Tear and a Smile", 4 April 2012
- Sternbergh, Adam. "Ten New Comedians That Funny People Find Funny", 22 March 2009.
- "Wild Jokers: America's Best Comics Tell The Post The 50 Funniest Jokes They Know", New York Post, 29 March 2009.
- MAC Awards
- Ophira Eisenberg profile at BroadwayWorld.com
- Kaufman, Joanne, "Ophira Eisenberg’s Walk-Up Cave", New York Times, April 4, 2014.