From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Opie may refer to:
- Alan Opie, (born 1945), baritone singer
- Amelia Opie (1769-1853), English author - wife of John Opie
- Catherine Opie, (born 1961), American artist and photographer
- Eugene Lindsay Opie (1873-1971), American pathologist
- Iona Opie, (born 1923), specialist in children's literature, and the customs of schoolchildren - wife of Peter Opie
- John Opie, (1761-1807), Cornish historical and portrait painter - husband of Amelia Opie
- Julian Opie, British artist, famed for his use of vector-based reproductions
- Lisa Opie, (born 1963), English squash player
- Peter Opie, (1918-1982) English specialist in children's literature, and the customs of schoolchildren - husband of Iona Opie
- Robert Opie, British item collector and director of the Museum of Brands, Packaging and Advertising
- First or second given names or nicknames
- James Opie Urmson (1915 – 2000s), British philosopher
- Opie, nickname for film director Ron Howard, after his child star role Opie Taylor on The Andy Griffith Show
- Quilge Opie, a Quincy commander in Bleach (manga).
- Opie Winston, fictional character on Sons of Anarchy
- Opie Taylor, fictional character on The Andy Griffith Show
- Other uses
- Opie, California, former town
- Opie Ortiz, artist specializing in tattoos, pop art and murals
- Ohio Program of Intensive English, the intensive English program at Ohio University.
- OPIE user interface (Open Palmtop Integrated Environment), a completely open-source-based graphical user interface for PDAs and other devices running Linux
- OPIE Authentication System, a one-time password authentication system for Unix based on S/KEY
- Gregg Hughes aka Opie of Opie and Anthony, a talk radio program
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Opie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.