This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, potentially preventing the article from being verifiable and neutral. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The company has an online community of 41,000 UK consumers and various B2B research panels.
It is chiefly known in the UK for its full service insight consultancy for clients ranging from Itsu, Moneysupermarket, Next, Amnesty International, Santander to the London School of Economics and Canderel and its monthly political polls on behalf of The Observer, The Guardian's Sunday editions. Opinium's most recent success came at the 2016 EU Referendum where they were the only agency to predict the eventual outcome. As well as political surveys, Opinium also provide surveys of topical current event issues and legislators.
Opinium is a member of the Market Research Society (MRS), ESOMAR and the British Polling Council (BPC). Its managing director and member on the polling council is James Endersby.
The company has freely available political voting intention polls on their website along with results from regular surveys conducted on current and topical events.
- Opinion polling for the next United Kingdom general election
- Opinion polling for the United Kingdom general election, 2010
- United Kingdom general election, 2010
- Marketing research
- "WebCHeck - Select and Access Company Information". Wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk. Retrieved 2013-01-14.
- "About Us". Opinium. 2013-01-14.
- http://www.britishpollingcouncil.org/performance-of-the-polls-in-the-eu-referendum/. Missing or empty
- "Observer/Opinium Polls". BBC News. 2009-07-10. Retrieved 2010-09-16.
- "Officers / Members". The British Polling Council. Retrieved 2017-11-18.
- "(BPC) - Officers / Members". British Polling Council. Archived from the original on 2012-11-25. Retrieved 2013-01-14.
- "Election Polling Centre". opinium. Retrieved 2013-01-14.