|Look up oppo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oppo or OPPO may refer to:
- Cipriano Efisio Oppo (1891–1962), Italian painter
- Franco Oppo (1935–2016), Italian composer
- OPPO Electronics, a Chinese electronics manufacturer
- OPPO Digital, an independently operated overseas division of OPPO, manufacturing audio and video equipment
- Opposition research, a term used in political campaigning
- Opposite field, a term used in baseball.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oppo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.