From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up opposite or opposites in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Opposite may refer to:
- Opposite (semantics), a word that means the reverse of a word
- In botany opposite is a kind of arrangement of leaves
- Additive inverse, in mathematics, taking the negative ("opposite") of a number
- Opposite category or dual category, in category theory
- Opposite group, in group theory
- Opposite ring, in ring theory
- An opposite hitter, also an opposite, is a position in volleyball
Film and TV
- The Opposite Seinfeld
- The Opposites, Dutch rap group
- Opposites (album), by Scottish alternative rock band Biffy Clyro, released on 28 January 2013
- "Opposite", song by Biffy Clyro 2013
- "The Opposite", song by Johnny Burnette 1964
- "Opposites", song by Paul Rich And Marian Williams 1962
- Antinomy opposites in a certain form from Kant.
- Opposition (disambiguation)
- Contrary (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Opposite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.