|Look up opposite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Opposite or Opposites may refer to:
- Opposite (semantics), a word that means the reverse of a word
- Opposite (leaf), an arrangement of leaves on a stem
- Opposite (mathematics), the negative of a number; numbers that, when added, yield zero
- "The Opposite", a 1994 episode of Seinfeld
- The Opposites, Dutch rap group
- Opposites (album), 2013 album by Scottish alternative rock band Biffy Clyro
- "Opposite" (song), 2013 song by Biffy Clyro
- Opposites (EP), 2010 album by Tracey Thorn
- "The Opposite", 1964 song by Johnny Burnette
- Opposite hitter, a position in volleyball
- Antinomy, opposites in a certain form from Kant
- All pages beginning with "Opposite"
- Anti (disambiguation)
- Contrary (disambiguation)
- Flipside (disambiguation)
- Inverse (disambiguation)
- Opposite sex (disambiguation)
- Opposition (disambiguation)
- Polar opposite (disambiguation)
- The House Opposite (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Opposite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.