Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up opposite sex in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Opposite sex may refer to:
- A phrase used in the discussion of sex or gender
- Dioecy, a characteristic of a species, meaning that it has distinct male and female individual organisms
- Heterosexuality, the romantic attraction, sexual attraction or sexual behavior between persons of the opposite sex or gender
- The Opposite Sex, a 1956 musical film, directed by David Miller
- The Opposite of Sex, a 1998 romantic comedy film, written and directed by Don Roos
- The Opposite of Sex, a 2004 musical based on the screenplay to the 1998 film
- The Opposite Sex (2014 film), directed by Jennifer Finnigan and Jonathan Silverman
- Opposite Sex (TV series), a 2000 TV series
- The Opposite Sex: Rene's Story and The Opposite Sex: Jamie's Story, a 2004 two-part TV documentary which is part of season two of the Real Momentum documentary series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Opposite sex.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.