(Redirected from Opt)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up opt, opt out, or opt-out in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
OPT or Opt may refer for:
- /opt, a directory in the Filesystem Hierarchy Standard
- Option key, a modifier key on Apple keyboards
- Optimal page replacement algorithm, one of the page replacement algorithms for swapping out pages from memory
- Occupied Palestinian territories, another name for the Palestinian territories of the West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Ocean Power Technologies, a US owned renewable energy company, constructing power generation devices including buoys, which extract energy from ocean waves / (Wave Power)..
- Office des Postes et Telecommunications, the national telecommunication companies of several francophone areas, such as Benin, French Polynesia and New Caledonia..
- Operation Prime Time, a consortium of TV Stations to provide alternative prime time programming
- Optical Projection Tomography, a form of tomographic tissue imaging used in biomedical research.
- Optional Practical Training, a period during which university students with an F-1 are permitted by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to work for one year on a student visa without needing an H-1B.
- Optimized Production Technology, a production planning system created by Eliyahu M. Goldratt
- Optimum Population Trust, now known as Population Matters, a UK charity concerned with the impact of population growth on the natural environment.
- Oral pressure therapy, a treatment for obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)
- Overseas Passenger Terminal, Sydney
- Opt-out, to avoid receiving unsolicited product or service information
- Opting out, a political expression in Canada, describing the intention of a province to remove itself from a program administered by the federal government
- Opt in email, the option to receive bulk e-mail
- ORT (disambiguation), an acronym in Russian and Greek which appears like OPT
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OPT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.