Donghu New Technology Development Zone
Donghu New Technology Development Zone (Chinese: 东湖新技术产业开发区), also referred to as Optics Valley (Chinese: 光谷; pinyin: Guanggu) or Guanggu, is a New Technology Development Zone in Wuhan, China. It was established in 1988. In 1991 it was approved as one of the National New Technology Development Zones of China. In 2011 it was designated as a New Technology Development Zone for Optical technology, and since then self-labeled as the "Optics Valley" of China.
The authority of the Development Zone has registered "Guanggu" as its trademark since 2009.
- James McGregor (2007). One Billion Customers: Lessons from the Front Lines of Doing Business in China. Simon and Schuster. ISBN 0-7432-5841-X.
- "Optical Valley". China Central Television. Retrieved 2013-06-24.
- "Wuhan: Not Just Optics Valley Of China". Retrieved 2013-06-24.
- 武汉东湖新技术产业开发区 Archived October 14, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.，湖北省民营经济网，2008年5月28日查阅。
- "武汉三大开发区均创建商标品牌". Archived from the original on January 2, 2013. Retrieved February 15, 2012.