(Redirected from Optimize)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up optimization, make the most of, optimal, optimize, or optimizer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mathematical optimization is the theory and computation of extrema or stationary points of functions.
Optimization, optimisation, or optimality may also refer to:
- Engineering optimization
- Feedback-Directed Optimisation, in computing
- Optimality model in biology
- Optimality Theory, in linguistics
- Optimization (role-playing games), a gaming play style
- Optimize (magazine)
- Process optimization, in business and engineering, methodologies for improving the efficiency of a production process
- Product optimization, in business and marketing, methodologies for improving the quality and desirability of a product or product concept
- Search engine optimization, in internet marketing
- Optimum (disambiguation)
- Optimality theory (disambiguation)
- Maximization (disambiguation)
- Minimization (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Optimization.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.