Optimized Systems and Solutions
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Headquarters||Reston, Virginia, United States|
History and Overview of the Organisation
Optimized Systems and Solutions LLC (formerly known as Data Systems & Solutions) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rolls-Royce plc, with offices in the US, UK, France and the Czech Republic. It was founded in 1999 as a joint venture between Rolls-Royce plc and Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC). In early 2006, SAIC exited the joint venture agreement, making Rolls-Royce plc the sole owner.
Optimized Systems and Solutions specializes in the delivery of decision-support systems to monitor and optimize high-value assets in the following markets:
- oil and gas,
- civil and defence aerospace,
- power generation,
- transport (road and rail).
- increase availability and reliability of key assets,
- reduce in-service cost,
- reduce risk through enhanced compliance and protection.
Integrated solutions provided by OSyS include:
- data acquisition and management,
- electronic flight bag EFB,
- enterprise asset management,
- equipment health monitoring (EHM),
- fuel optimization,
- fleet planning and forecasting,
- decision support,
- systems integration and high-integrity software.
- Optimized Systems and Solutions commercial website, October 2009. ""