|Headquarters||Tel Aviv, Israel|
|Products||Customer Cloud Marketing|
Number of employees
Optimove (initially named Mobius Solutions) was founded in 2009 by Pini Yakuel and Shachar Cohen, and released the first version of its software (initially named Customer Value Maximizer) in 2010.
Optimove partners include IBM, Internet gaming platform provider iSoftBet, India's largest poker site, Adda52.com, binary options trading platform provider, TradoLogic, and social gaming operators Crazy Panda, Jelly Button Games and LuckyFish Games.
In September 2016, Optimove raised its first outside funding, a $20 million round from Israel Growth Partners that valued the company at $100 million.
Software and Technology
Optimove is a SaaS application that implements a systematic approach to planning, executing, measuring and optimizing a company's customer marketing plan with the goal of maximizing customer lifetime value. The software models each customer's behavior and preferences in order to predict which marketing campaigns will be most relevant for each individual.
The software is based on a combination of technologies, including predictive customer modeling, customer micro-segmentation, multi-channel campaign automation, real-time campaign triggers, and systematic campaign optimization using scientific control methodologies. The application's primary interface is a calendar-based marketing management tool that helps users track and optimize campaigns. Campaigns are analyzed as measurable marketing experiments so that users can determine the financial uplift that each marketing campaign generated.
The Optimove product doesn't collect or use any customer-identifying demographic data, which eases privacy concerns.
- Deloitte Consulting included Optimove in the Deloitte EMEA 2016 Technology Fast 500, 8 December 2016
- Deloitte Consulting included Optimove in the Deloitte Israel 2016 Technology Fast 50 list, 29 November 2016
- Israel21c included Optimove in its list of 11 Israeli companies to watch in marketing technology, May 4, 2016.
- Killer Startups included Optimove in its list of 14 Marketing Automation Tools That Can Save Hundreds Of Hours, January 15, 2015.
- The Huffington Post included Optimove in its list of 10 Impressive Tel Aviv Tech Startups, August 6, 2013.
- Forbes included Optimove in its list of 15 Marketing Software That Can Boost Your Business, July 28, 2013.
- Silverpop selected Optimove as its 2013 EMEA Partner of the Year, July 2, 2013.
- Takahashi, Dean (2014-03-04). "Optimove tracks the behavior of Facebook app users and targets them with enticing offers". VentureBeat. Retrieved 2016-07-06.
- Sacco, Dominic (2013-10-30). "All big tech retailers will have customer retention systems in ten years". PCR Online. Retrieved 2016-07-27.
- Saks-McLeod, Andrew (2015-04-02). "Customer marketing and retention specialist Optimove opens London office". LeapRate. Retrieved 2016-07-06.
- Roy, Rohit (2016-05-18). "Optimove Looks to Accelerate US Business Growth with New Office in NYC". MarTech Advisor. Retrieved 2016-07-06.
- "Optimove raises $20 million for mobile marketing retention campaigns". VentureBeat. Retrieved 2017-01-08.
- "Partners - Optimove". Retrieved 2016-07-06.
- "iSoftBet to roll out Optimove CRM tech across customer platform". iGaming Business. 2013-09-19. Retrieved 2016-07-06.
- Glocks, Tim (2014-04-07). "Israeli based Optimove Partners With Indian Online Poker Operator Adda52". Poker Online. Retrieved 2016-07-06.
- "Optimove and TradoLogic Announce Collaboration for The Ultimate Combination of Trading Platform and Marketing Campaign Optimization". PRWeb. 2013-05-29. Retrieved 2016-07-06.
- "Retention specialist Optimove wins trio of new partnerships". Gaming Intelligence. 2015-02-06. Retrieved 2016-07-06.
- Haggin, Patience (2016-09-13). "Optimove Raises $20M From Israel Growth Partners". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 2016-09-18.
- Karr, Douglas (2015-06-13). "The Customer Journey and Optimove Retention Automation | Marketing Technology". Retrieved 2016-07-27.
- Cohen, David (2014-05-03). "Retention Marketer Optimove Interfaces With Facebook Via API, Updates Custom Audiences Daily". Adweek. Retrieved 2016-07-06.
- "Optimove Integrates With Google Ads To Boost Customer Retention". Retail Touchpoints. 2016-08-25. Retrieved 2016-09-18.
- Huhman, Heather (2013-10-02). "Optimove Releases New Suite of Customer Marketing Tools". Business Insider. Retrieved 2016-07-06.
- Roy, Rohit (2015-01-15). "Real-Time Benefit Added to Optimove's Personalized Customer Marketing Platform". MarTech Advisor. Retrieved 2016-07-03.
- Schiff, Allison (2013-10-02). "Segment, Monetize, Retain, Repeat". Direct Marketing News. Retrieved 2016-07-06.
- Yakuel, Pini (2013-10-12). "How to build a scientific approach to customer marketing". GigaOm. Retrieved 2016-07-06.
- Stuart, Laura (2013-12-05). "Online gambling: lessons in marketing tech and customer behavior". GigaOm Research. Retrieved 2016-07-06.
- "Deloitte 2016 Technology Fast 500 EMEA" (PDF). Deloitte Consulting. 8 December 2016. Retrieved 2016-12-26.
- "Deloitte 2016 Technology Fast 50 Israel." (PDF). Deloitte Consulting. 29 November 2016. Retrieved 2016-12-26.
- Klein Leichman, Abigail (2016-05-04). "11 Israeli companies to watch in marketing technology". Israel21c. Retrieved 2016-07-06.
- Chester, Ryan (2015-01-15). "14 Marketing Automation Tools That Can Save Hundreds Of Hours". Killer Startups. Retrieved 2016-07-06.
- Ducoff, Kevin (2013-08-06). "10 Impressive Tel Aviv Tech Startups". The Huffington Post. Retrieved 2016-07-06.
- "15 Marketing Software That Can Boost Your Business". Forbes. July 28, 2013. Retrieved 2015-08-13.
- "Silverpop's Eighth Annual EMEA Customer Conference Draws Record Number of Attendees". 2013-02-07. Retrieved 2016-07-06.