|Headquarters||Montréal, Quebec, Canada|
Through the Éconologis program, an energy efficiency program for low-income households run by the Quebec government's Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources, Option consommateurs has offered free visits to low-income households in Montréal, wherein consumers are given personalized advice to improve their energy consumption, as well as new electronic thermostats.
To achieve its mission, Option consommateurs pursues four objectives:
- Promoting a respectful vision of socioeconomic rights and interests of consumers;
- Empowering consumers and promoting their independence by helping, informing and representing their interests to decision makers;
- Helping to balance the power between companies and consumers, and;
- Promoting equitable legal and contractual rules with regard to consumers and businesses, ensureing their implementation and their respect.
- "Mission". Option consommateurs. Retrieved 2016-07-22.
- "Contact Us". Option consommateurs. Retrieved 2016-07-23.
- "Team". Option consommateurs. Retrieved 2016-07-22.
- Option consommateurs - Accueil
- "Éconologis". Government of Quebec. Retrieved 2016-07-22.
- "Éconologis - A free program to save energy". Option consommateurs. 2008-09-10. Retrieved 2016-07-22.
|This article about an organization in Canada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|