Oracle HTTP Server
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Oracle HTTP Server (OHS) is a web server based on the Apache HTTP Server, created by the Oracle Technology Network. The web server is based on Apache version 2.2. OHS, like Apache 2.2, includes support for IPv6.
It is a Web Tier component of the Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- SSL/TLS security
- Virtual host
- Proxy Server
- Mod_PLSQL interface for executing PL/SQL stored procedures in an Oracle database 
- Oracle Technology Network
- Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Oracle iPlanet Web Server
- Oracle WebLogic Server
- Oracle Application Server
- Comparison of web server software
- Comparison of application servers
- "Oracle HTTP Server". Retrieved April 28, 2011.
- "Managing the Oracle HTTP Server". Retrieved March 22, 2011.
- "Introduction to Oracle HTTP Server". Retrieved April 28, 2011.
- OHS Administrator's Guide Section 14.5.2 Retrieved April 28, 2011
- "Oracle® Fusion Middleware User's Guide for mod_plsql". Retrieved August 13, 2012.
|This network-related software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|