|Full name||Orane Simpson|
|Date of birth||4 September 1983|
|Place of birth||Kingston, Jamaica|
|Date of death||13 October 2009(aged 26)|
|Place of death||Kingston, Jamaica|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14 October 2009.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 14 October 2009
Simpson began his professional career with Tivoli Gardens F.C., and scored the winning goal in a final round victory over Arnett Gardens F.C. to lead the club to the 2009 Jamaican National Premier League title.
Simpson was attacked and stabbed to death in Kingston, Jamaica, on 13 October 2009. Before the kick-off of each Jamaica league game on Sunday 18 October, a minute of silence was observed in his memory.
- Orane Simpson at National-Football-Teams.com
- Mugisa, Kwesi (2009-05-18). "Tivoli win DPL title at the wire". The Jamaica Gleaner.
- Williams, Gordon (2009-06-01). "Reggae Boyz lift standard in El Salvador stalemate". The Jamaica Gleaner.
- Campbell, Howard (2009-10-14). "Jamaican police: National team player killed". AP.
- Simpson's death shocks Tivoli community - Jamaica Observer
- Chance for Sporting to go top as TG idle - Jamaica Observer
|This biographical article relating to Jamaican soccer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|