Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Oral, oral, or orally in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The word oral may refer to:
Relating to the mouth
- Relating to the mouth, the first portion of the alimentary canal that receives food and saliva
- Oral administration of medicines
- Oral examination (also known as an oral exam or oral test), a practice in many schools and disciplines in which an examiner poses questions to the student in spoken form
- Oral medication
- Oral rehydration therapy, a simple treatment for dehydration associated with diarrhea
- Oral sex, sexual activity involving the stimulation of genitalia by use of the mouth, tongue, teeth or throat.
- Oral stage, a human development phase in Freudian developmental psychology
- Oral tradition, cultural material and tradition transmitted orally from one generation to another
- Oralism, the education of deaf students through oral language by using lip reading, and mimicking of mouth shapes and breathing patterns
- Speech communication, also known as oral communication or verbal communication, as opposed to writing
- Oral, Kazakhstan, a city
- Oral, South Dakota, United States
- Royaume d'Oral, 18th-century French name for the Principality of Bethio on the Senegal River in West Africa
- Oral Roberts (1918–2009), American televangelist
- Oral Roberts University, named after the televangelist
- Oral P. Tuttle (1889–1957), American lawyer and politician
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oral.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.