|Elevation||1,099 ft (335 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||440676|
Orange is an unincorporated community in Orange Township, Fayette County, Indiana. In the town there is a very small elementary school that will be closing down after the 2010-2011 school year. The town has a population of less than 150 people.
Orange is located at.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- Barrows, Frederic Irving (1917). History of Fayette County, Indiana: Her People, Industries and Institutions. Bowen, B. F. p. 260.
- Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. p. 252. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3.
...called Orange, for the township in which it was located...
- "Fayette County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 4 September 2014.
|This Fayette County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|