|Founders||Jay Bean, Chris Finken, and Derek Miner|
OrangeSoda Inc. is an Internet marketing company. They focus on creating geo-targeted search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), and pay per click (PPC) campaigns. It is currently owned by Deluxe Corporation and based in Kansas City, having moved operations from Utah in 2015.
Not affiliated with the orange soft drink, Bean used a domain name he had already purchased for unrelated reasons. In the first year, the company grew from 4 employees to 65. As of 2011, OrangeSoda has 175 employees, 6000 customers, and did $19 million in revenue in 2010. OrangeSoda was partnered with CityGrid Media, Yellow Pages Group (YPG), and Freedom Communications to provide social, mobile, and search services to their customers. In 2009, OrangeSoda was recognized as one of the top 100 fastest growing companies in Utah by MountainWest Capital Network. In 2010, the company was voted as the best startup venture in Utah Valley and one of the top 3 places to work by Utah Valley Business Quarterly. In 2012, OrangeSoda was acquired by Deluxe Corp. for $27.7M.
- Cameron Christoffers, "Who Loves OrangeSoda? Small Businesses Might…", Tech Crunch IT', 2009-7-16
- Curry, Tessa (2015). "After 10 years OrangeSoda closes American Fork office, lays off 60". Silicon Slopes.
- Tom Harvey, "OrangeSoda: You have to ask them what they do", The Salt Lake Tribune, 2008-12-20
- "Barking Frog Can Change the Face of Your Business Today!". barkingfrogseo. Retrieved 8 November 2015.
- Utah Valley Business Magazine, "Startups to Watch", Utah Valley Business Quarterly, 2008 Spring
- Adriana Gardella, "Advice From a Sticky Web Site on How To Make Yours the Same", The New York Times, 2011-04-13
- AlwaysOn Network, "CEO Showcase: OrangeSoda", aonetwork.com, 2011-3-20
- Mountain West Capital Network, "Title of article", Mountain West Capital Network, 2009
- Briana Stewart "Best of UV Business 2010", Utah Valley Business Quarterly', 2010 Summer
- "https://www.bizjournals.com/twincities/news/2012/06/05/deluxe-buys-orangesoda.html". www.bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2017-11-16. External link in
- "Deluxe buys OrangeSoda Inc. for $27.7 million". Deseret News. 6 June 2012.