Orange Crush (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Orange Crush is a carbonated soft drink brand, originally marketed as an orange soda, now with various flavors of Crush.
Orange Crush may also refer to:
- Orange Crush bicycle by Orange Mountain Bikes
- Orange Crush Defense, a nickname for the 1970s defense of the Denver Broncos American football team
- Orange Crush, a vertical suplex powerbomb throw in professional wrestling, as coined by Kenta Kobashi
- Orange Crush, Rage City Rollergirls's B-team
- Orange Crush, Dutchland Rollers's C-team
- Andy Miller (harness racing) (born 1968), harness racing driver nicknamed "Orange Crush"
- Orange Crush, a series of guitar amplifiers produced by the Orange Music Electronic Company
- "Orange Crush" (song), a 1988 song by R.E.M. where "Orange Crush" refers to Agent Orange
- "Orange Crush", song by Stefy on The Orange Album (2006)
- Orange Crush interchange, a freeway interchange in the City of Orange, California, U.S.
- Petroleum hydroxide or "orange crush", a graffiti-removing chemical
- "Orange Crush", the rise in popularity of the New Democratic Party in the Canadian federal election, 2011
- Orange Krush, a student rooting section and charity at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Orange Crush.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.