Orange Crush (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up orange crush in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Orange Crush may refer to:
- Crush (beverage), Crush-brand soft drink
- "Orange Crush" (song), by R.E.M.
- Orange Crush (novel), by Tim Dorsey
- Orange Crush Defense, a nickname for the 1970s defense of the Denver Broncos American football team
- Orange Crush interchange, a freeway interchange in the City of Orange, California, U.S.
- Orange Krush, a student rooting section and charity at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Petroleum hydroxide or "orange crush", a graffiti-removing chemical
- Orange Crush, a vertical suplex powerbomb throw in professional wrestling, as coined by Kenta Kobashi
- Orange Crush, a series of guitar amplifiers produced by the Orange Music Electronic Company
- The original name for the rap group Run-D.M.C.
- "Orange Crush", a name used for the rise in popularity of the New Democratic Party in the 2011 Canadian federal election
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Orange Crush.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.