(Redirected from Orange Tip)
Orange tip or orangetip refers to:
- Anthocharini, a tribe of butterflies.
- Anthocharis, a specific genus in the tribe Anthocharini.
- Anthocharis cardamines, a single species in the genus Anthocharis, commonly found in Europe and temperate Asia.
- Colotis, a genus of butterflies in the tribe Colotini endemic to Africa and India.
- Hebomoia glaucippe, the great orange tip butterfly.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Orange tip.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.