Orange Township, Clark County, Illinois
Location in Clark County
Clark County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 7, 1854|
|• Total||37.13 sq mi (96.2 km2)|
|• Land||37.12 sq mi (96.1 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||584 ft (178 m)|
|• Density||6.2/sq mi (2.4/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62413, 62442, 62478|
|GNIS feature ID||0429499|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 37.13 square miles (96.2 km2), all land.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these four cemeteries: Bennett, Butternut, Olive Branch and Wesley Chapel.
- Martinsville Community Unit School District 3c
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 109
- State Senate District 55
- "Orange Township, Clark County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Casey Township||Martinsville Township||Anderson Township|
|Johnson Township||Melrose Township|
|Licking Township, Crawford County||Prairie Township, Crawford County|