Orangeville Township, Orange County, Indiana
Location in Orange County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||28.11 sq mi (72.8 km2)|
|• Land||28.01 sq mi (72.5 km2)|
|• Water||0.1 sq mi (0.3 km2) 0.36%|
|Elevation||522 ft (159 m)|
|• Density||23.5/sq mi (9.1/km2)|
|ZIP codes||47452, 47454, 47469|
|GNIS feature ID||0453692|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 28.11 square miles (72.8 km2), of which 28.01 square miles (72.5 km2) (or 99.64%) is land and 0.1 square miles (0.26 km2) (or 0.36%) is water.
- Orangeville at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains Independent Order of Odd Fellows Cemetery.
- Orleans Community Schools
- Indiana's 9th congressional district
- State House District 62
- State Senate District 48
- "Orangeville Township, Orange County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Indiana Township Association
- United Township Association of Indiana
- City-Data.com page for Orangeville Township
||Spice Valley Township, Lawrence County||Marion Township, Lawrence County|
|Northwest Township||Orleans Township|
|French Lick Township||Paoli Township|