Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up oratory in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oratory is a type of public speaking.
Oratory may also refer to:
- Oratory (worship), a place of worship
- The Oratory, Liverpool, a former mortuary chapel in Liverpool, England
- Birmingham Oratory
- London Oratory
- Oxford Oratory
- Saint Joseph's Oratory, Montreal, Canada
- Oratory of the Good Shepherd (Anglican)
- Oratory of Jesus, or "French Oratory" (Roman Catholic)
- Oratory of Saint Philip Neri (Roman Catholic)
- Teologisk Oratorium (Lutheran)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oratory.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.