From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up oratory in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oratory is a type of public speaking.
Oratory may also refer to:
- Eloquence (from Latin eloquentia), fluent, forcible, elegant or persuasive speaking.
- Rhetoric, the art of discourse
- Oratory of the Good Shepherd (Anglican)
- Oratory of Jesus (Roman Catholic)
- Oratory of Saint Philip Neri (Roman Catholic)
- Teologisk Oratorium (Lutheran)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oratory.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.