Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up orava in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Orava or Orawa may refer to:
- Orava (region), a region in Slovakia and Poland
- Orava (river) in Slovakia
- Orava Castle, a castle in Slovakia
- Orava (reservoir), a reservoir in Slovakia
- Comitatus (Kingdom of Hungary), a historic administrative county of the Kingdom of Hungary
- Orava Parish, a rural municipality in southern Estonia
- Orava, Estonia, a village in Orava Parish
- Orava, Russia, an Estonian village in Novosibirsk Oblast, Russia
- Sakari Orava (born 1945), Finnish sports-medicine surgeon
- Pikku Orava, a Finnish artist character that resembles the Chipmunks
- Orawa, a classical music piece by Wojciech Kilar
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Orava.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.