From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up orchid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Orchid is a family of flowering plants.
Orchid may also refer to:
Companies and organisations
- Orchid Technology, a technology company
- Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Limited, an Indian pharmaceutical firm
- Orchid (charity) a cancer research organization
- The Orchid, photography book by Takashi Kijima
- The Orchid, by Robert Nathan
- The Orchid (Robert Grant novel)
- Orchid, a comic book series by American musician Tom Morello
Film, TV and theatre
- Orchid (hardcore punk band), a band from Massachusetts active between 1997 and 2002
- Orchid (heavy metal band), a band from California active since 2007
- The Orchids, a Scottish twee pop group
- "Orchid," a song by Black Sabbath on the album Master of Reality
- "Orchid," a song by Alanis Morissette on the album Flavors of Entanglement
- "Orchids," a song by Stone Sour on the album Stone Sour
- Orchid (color)
- Orchid, Florida, United States
- Orchid, Missouri, United States
- Orchid I. Jordan (1910–1995), an American politician
- ORCHID (Overlay Routable Cryptographic Hash Identifiers), non-routed special purpose IPv6 addresses used as cryptographic hash identifiers
- Orchid is also an element meaning testicle, seen in such words as orchidometer, monorchidism, and cryptorchidism.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Orchid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.