From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Orda may refer to:
- Orda (organization), a historical sociopolitical and military structure of Mongol Eurasia
- Orda Khan, a 13th-century Mongol Khan
- Orda (rural locality), several rural localities in Russia
- Olympic Regional Development Authority (ORDA), a public benefit corporation in New York, United States
- Orda, Hungarian name of urdă, a whey cheese
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Orda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.