Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ordeal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ordeal means suffering a difficulty, and may refer to:
- Trial by ordeal, a religious-judicial practice to determine "the will of God"
- Ordeal (autobiography), a 1980 autobiography of Linda Lovelace
- Ordeal (horse) (born 1957), New Zealand Standardbred racemare
- Ordeal (Skepticism album)
- "Ordeal" (UFO), a 1971 episode of the TV series UFO
- Ordeal (level of OA membership), the first degree of membership in the Order of the Arrow, an organization within the Boy Scouts of America
- The American title of What Happened to the Corbetts, a 1939 novel by Nevil Shute
- Erythrophleum suaveolens or Ordeal tree, named for its use in a trial by ordeal
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ordeal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.