Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ordeal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ordeal may refer to:
- Ordeal (autobiography), a 1980 autobiography of Linda Lovelace
- The American title of What Happened to the Corbetts, a 1939 novel by Nevil Shute
- Ordeal (album), an album by Skepticism
Film and television
- The Ordeal (film), a 1922 American silent drama
- "Ordeal" (UFO), a 1971 episode of the TV series UFO
- Ordeal (film), a 1973 American television film starring Arthur Hill
- Calvaire (film), also known as The Ordeal, a 2004 psychological horror film
- "The Ordeal", an episode of Doctor Who, see The Daleks
- Trial by ordeal, a religious-judicial practice to determine "the will of God"
- Ordeal (horse) (born 1957), New Zealand Standardbred racemare
- Ordeal (level of OA membership), the first degree of membership in the Order of the Arrow, an organization within the Boy Scouts of America
- Erythrophleum suaveolens or ordeal tree, named for its use in a trial by ordeal
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ordeal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.