Order of Glory (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Order of Glory or Glory Order may refer to one of several similarly named Orders:
Order of Glory:
- Order of Glory, a Soviet military decoration established by Decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet in 1943;
- Order of Glory (Armenia)[hy] (Armenian: Փառքի շքանշան)
- Order of Glory (Kazakhstan)[kk] (Kazakh: Даңқ ордені)
- Order of Glory (Ottoman Empire) (Turkish: Nichan Iftikhar or Turkish: Atiq Nishan-i-Iftikhar)
- Order of Glory (Tunisia) (Turkish: Nichan Iftikhar or Turkish: Atiq Nishan-i-Iftikhar)
- Glory Order (Afghanistan)[it]
- Glory Order (Azerbaijan) — see Shohrat Order
- Glory Order (Tajikistan)[ru] (Tajik: Шараф)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Order of Glory.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.