Order of St. John
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Order of St. John may refer to:
- Sovereign Military Order of Malta, continuing the Catholic tradition of the original medieval Order of St. John, now based in Rome
- Order of Saint John (Bailiwick of Brandenburg), now headquartered in Berlin, an inheritor (like its British counterpart) of the Protestant tradition from the Knights Hospitaller
- Order of Saint John (chartered 1888), whose Sovereign Head is the monarch of the Commonwealth realms; based in London, its responsibilities include overseeing St. John Ambulance and the St. John Eye Hospital in Jerusalem
- Knights Hospitaller, from whom the Order of St. John developed
- The Alliance of the Orders of St. John of Jerusalem, a federation of mutually recognised Orders of St. John
- Sovereign Military and Hospitaller Order of St. John of Jerusalem, one of the 26 self-styled orders of St. John
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Order of St. John.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.