|Industry||Animation studio and production enterprise|
Number of employees
|10 (approximately)|
|Parent||Ultra Super Pictures|
Ordet Co., Ltd. (株式会社Ordet (オース) Kabushiki-gaisha Ōsu?) is a Japanese animation studio, founded in 2007 by ex-Kyoto Animation director Yutaka Yamamoto and other staff. The company initially served as a subcontractor before producing their first fully solo work, an OVA episode of Black Rock Shooter, which aired in the spring of 2010. This was followed up with an 8-episode series that aired on noitamina from February 2, 2012 to March 22, 2012.
Ordet was founded in 2007 by Yutaka Yamamoto after being fired by his former employer Kyoto Animation during the production of Lucky Star. After Lucky Star completed its run, several other members of the Kyoto Animation staff left the company and followed Yamamoto. Together, they founded Ordet with approximately ¥ 3 million of capital stock.
- Yutaka Yamamoto - Company representative director, founder, staff director
- Shinobu Yoshioka - Staff director
- Satoshi Kadowaki - Animation director, key animator
- Emi Kesamaru - Art settings, background artist
- Yoko Takada - Key animator
- Black Rock Shooter (2012, with Sanzigen)
- Senyu (2013, with Liden Films)
- Senyu 2 (2013, with Liden Films)
- Wake Up, Girls! (2014, with Tatsunoko Production)
- Wake Up, Girls! - Seven Idols (2014, with Tatsunoko Production)
- Wake Up, Girls! Seishun no Kage (2015, with Millepensee)
- Wake Up, Girls! Beyond the Bottom (2015, with Millepensee)
- Black Rock Shooter (2010)
- Blossom (2012)
- Miyakawa-ke no Kūfuku (2013, with Encourage Films)
- "新進アニメスタジオ3社集結 有力企業出資で新会社設立". animeanime.biz. 2011-10-27. Retrieved 2012-02-05.
- "Black Rock Shooter Anime with Yutaka Yamamoto Confirmed for Spring (Updated)". Anime News Network. 2009-08-22. Retrieved 2009-08-23.
- "Director Yutaka Yamamoto Talks About Lucky Star Firing". Anime News Network. 2008-06-12. Retrieved 2009-08-23.
- "Ordet Company Outline". Ordet (in Japanese). 2008-06-12. Retrieved 2009-08-23.
|This article related to an animation studio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|