(Redirected from Ordinally)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ordinal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ordinal may refer to:
- Ordinal data, a statistical data type consisting of numerical scores that exist on an arbitrary numerical scale
- Ordinal date, a simple form of expressing a date using only the year and the day number within that year
- Ordinal indicator, the sign adjacent to a numeral denoting that it is an ordinal number
- Ordinal number in set theory, a number type with order structures
- Ordinal number (linguistics), a word representing the rank of a number
- Ordinal scale, ranking things that are not necessarily numbers
- Ordinal utility (economics): a utility function which is used only to describe the preference ordering between different outcomes.
- Regnal ordinal, used to distinguish monarchs and popes with the same regnal name
- In liturgy, an ordinal is a book that gives the ordo (ritual and rubrics) for celebrations
- In Anglicanism, the Ordinal is the book containing the rites for the ordination of deacons and priests, and the consecration of bishops. Typically, this is printed with the Book of Common Prayer.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ordinal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.