Ordinary Heroes (1986 film)
|Directed by||Peter H. Cooper|
|Produced by||Ira R. Barmak|
|Screenplay by||Ira R. Barmak|
|Music by||Perry Botkin Jr.|
|Edited by||Mark Rosenbaum|
In 1971, Tony (Richard Dean Anderson) fell in love with Maria (Valerie Bertinelli), but their future was abruptly put on hold when Tony was drafted to fight in the Vietnam War. When he returned to the country two years later, she was still waiting for him, but he was no longer the same.
Cast and characters
- Richard Dean Anderson as Tony Kaiser
- Valerie Bertinelli as Maria Pezzo
- Doris Roberts as Edith Burnside
- Jesse D. Goins as Ken Bryant
- Matthew Laurance as Dr. Farber
- Richard Baxter as Steve Burnside
- Emily Love as Tina Burnside
- Liz Torres as Miss Cortez
- "Sunday, October 19". United Press International. October 18, 1986.
- Klobas, Lauri E. (1988). Disability Drama in Television and Film. McFarland & Company. pp. 107–9. ISBN 9780899503097.
- D'Arc, James V. (2010). When Hollywood came to town: a history of moviemaking in Utah (1st ed.). Layton, Utah: Gibbs Smith. ISBN 9781423605874.
|This article related to an American television drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|