Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ordnance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ordnance may refer to:
- Ordnance, Oregon, a former community near the Umatilla Chemical Depot
- Ordnance Island, Bermuda, formerly a Royal Army Ordnance Corps depot, in St. George's town
- Ordnance datum (from use in ballistics), a vertical datum used as the basis for deriving altitudes on maps
- Ordnance Survey, the national mapping agency for Great Britain
Military and defense
- Ordnance, military logistics, especially provision of weapons and ammunition
- Ordnance weapon, a personal weapon issued to a member of a military unit
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ordnance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.